FARMERS & PRODUCE
- Clarkdale Fruit Farms, Inc. Apples, peaches, pears, plums and cider
- Lyonsville Valley Farm Raspberries, strawberries, herbs, vegetables, starts, annuals, perennials, fresh and dried flower bouquets, eggs.
- Carol’s Fresh Vegetables Select Perennials (Lupine, Delphinium, Columbine, Rosemary), onions, greens, select veggies, bedding plants, strawberries
- River Bend Farm Produce and plants www.farmfresh.org/food/farm.php?farm=2268
- P.K. Industries Perennials, annuals, veggies, small fruits, bedding plants, jams, jellies, flowers, maple syrup, maple sugar, apples, all berries, see large list from market manager
- Shoestring Farm Bedding, herb, perennials, veg plants, maple syrup, fruits & veggies http://www.shoestringfarm.net
- Cape Cod Fish Share Fish CSA shares, sustainable local fish.
- Greenfield Community Farm Organically grown but not certified, heirloom tomato plants and other nursery plants, salad mix, greens, heirloom tomatoes, peppers, peas, other heirloom & unique veg & herbs, dried chiles, dried heirloom tomatoes, wheatgrass
- Balky Farm Wool, fleece, rovings, wool blankets, sheepskins, yarn, pickles, barbeque sauce, quilted table runners
- Beaumont’s Berries Homemade preserves/jams and jarred pickles, relish, picallilli. Baked goods that use fruit or jam.
- Bostrom Farm Grass fed beef, pork, ham
- Gray Dog’s Farm Pastured chicken, beef, goat, and lamb, eggs
- Keldaby Farm/Moonshine Design Angora goat herdproducing mohair value-added woven dyed, knitted, etc. http://www.keldaby.com
- The Kitchen Garden All types of fresh vegetables, including specialty varieties, eggs, and some prepared foods.
- Queen’s Greens Salad greens, kale, chard, spinach.
- Sunrise Farms Maple Syrup & rhubarb, fire wood, pumpkins, gift baskets, small tree sapplings, maple candy, cream
Warm Colors Apiary Honey products & beeswax candles, moisturizers, lip balm & salad dressings with honey
- Hosta Hill Provisions Cheese, Several verieties of tempeh and vegetable ferments. http://email@example.com
CRAFTERS/ARTISANS (Most of whom come occassionally throughout the season) & PRODUCTS
- Dr. Cookie Gourmet cookies; bars & squares made with butter & high quality chocolate; quick breads; coffee cakes; dessert sauces & chutneys
- El Jardin Bakery Sourdough Breads, Tea Breads (banana, brioche, biscotti) all organic ingredients.
- Cozy Home Cookies (and More!) Homemade dog and cat cookies made from local ingredients, fleece cat mats, dog bone shaped pillows, and toys designed and made by Nancy.
- Hattaporn’s Kitchen Assorted Thai foods
- Art Bug Matted prints of watercolor illustrations, greeting cards, printed t-shirts, colorful, fun, animal and farm themed art. caldea.etsy.com.
- Weyakin Designs Handmade art & gifts, art prints and products, jewelry, costume accessories, herbal leaf packs, small gifts, and t-shirts. weyakindesign.com.
- Rainbow Kids Tie dyed clothing and accessories for all. rainbowkidstiedye.etsy.
- Lou’s Upcycles Upcycled artisan accessories created from plastic bags.
- Little Birch Farm All natural soaps, body products, pet products, and birch handcrafts, eggs
- Mothers, Inc. Dill, bread, butter, pickles, honey, roasted peanut butter, local juices, and a maple sap beverage.
- Conway Tool & Forge Hand-wrought iron including: trellises, arbors, plant holders, bbq tools, cat-tails, hooks, etc.
- Western Woods Coffee Coffee and coffee drinks
- 7 fascinating facts about maple syrup (mnn.com)
- Three more arrests in Quebec’s $20-million ‘hot’ maple syrup case (vancouversun.com)